terima kasih menjadi rakan blog..

ads wiz nuffnang 4 u 2 click...

Monday, February 14, 2011

politiking jawap...

amat menarik jawapan2 dari insan2 berpolitik jika sesuatu soalan diajukan...

WHO CUT THE CHERRY TREE ?
 

Legend has it  that George Washington, America's first president, chopped down a cherry tree in his youth. The story goes that  George gives the tree a good swing and chops it down with an axe.
His father  sees the damaged tree and asks his son if he knows who did the deed. George is  quoted bravely admitting the truth:
'I can't tell a lie,  Pa; you know I can't tell a lie. I did cut it with my  axe.'

Below is a satire of  how some Malaysian politicians may have reacted to this question:

 
Abdullah Ahmad Badawi - 'I did not cut down the tree , I was just taking a nap underneath  it.'

 
Najib Razak - 'I  swear that I have never MET that tree.'

 
Hishamuddin Hussein Onn - '...but I only own a keris ,not an axe, how to cut down the cherry tree?'

 
Dr Mahathir Mohamad - 'Apa  nama cherry tree, yes, I chopped it down because, I don't like the idea of Pak  lah sleeping under it.'

 
Chua Soi Lek - 'Yes I admit I cut the cherry tree as it is caught in CCTV but you cut too but it is not caught in CCTV so nobody cares !'

 
VK Lingam - 'It  could be me, it might have been me but I don't think its  me.'

 
Anwar Ibrahim - 'I did  NOT do it, and I am not giving any DNA sample for you to plant on the axe  handle.'

 
Mohd Khir Toyo - 'The  new state government should just trim the grass and not waste time asking who  cut the tree.'

 
Ahmad Said ( TerengganuMB) - 'I chopped it because cherry trees  are more expensive to maintain than durian trees.'

 
Azalina Othman - 'The cherry tree is not included under my tourism MOU so I cut it  down and besides there were unauthorised signboards put up around the  tree.'

 
Shabery Cheek - 'I  challenge you to a debate on cherry tree cutting.'

 
S Samy Velu -  'I chopped it because  Hindraf members were using it as a meeting point.

 
Wira Ali Rustam - 'We have planted durian trees for 50 years and we will plant them  for another 50 years, we do not need cheery trees, apple trees , pear trees and  all those other foreign trees.'

 
Rais Yatim - 'You  must see the bigger picture, Ahmad said cherry trees are expensive to maintain,  Ali Rustam said those are against our national identity and I needed to test my  new axe, so you see, it is a WIN-WIN situation all  around.'

 
Sharir Samad - 'I cut  the tree because we could no longer afford to subsidise  it.'

 
Karpal Singh - 'I know who cut the tree but I will not tell you now, you will hear it in court.'

 
Bung Mokhtar - 'The  big monkey did it'

 
Pandikar Amin Mulia - 'There  is nothing in the standing orders against chopping cherry  trees...  Kinabatangan duduk,  Bukit Gelugor duduk .

 
Khairy Jamaluddin - I did  not do it, neither did the Mat Rempits. By the way, what's a cherry  tree?'

 
Lim Kit Siang - 'Cherry  tree also you don't know, you are an insult to Oxford !'

 
Nazri Abdul Aziz - 'Racist, racist, racist! When we cut down durian trees nobody made  a fuss. Now...'

 
Malaysian Citizens - 'Oh for  heavens sake! Cherry trees ! Durian trees ! Foreign trees ! Who cares, the tree is already cut ! 1 MALAYSIA , MALAYSIA BOLEEEH.!!!!!!!!  


haha... ranung2kanlah... wasalam...

1 comment:

ZAIDAHTUL AKMAL said...

hahahaha,,,,so tersurat dan tersirat..jom la join ne..jangan lambat2..ZYASH dah dapat RM11 w/pun baru 2 hari...hehe..
HEARTBEAT

HEARTBEAT Tambah Pendapatan Selain Nuffnang

INCOME HEARTBEAT SETELAH 2 HARI

701ads... klik click cliks kliks...

thanks for visit n I will visit your blog..thanks